Logistics & Transportation
Logistics service providers and transportation companies in Georgia gain competitive and strategic business advantages operating in the transportation “super hub” of the Southeast. Georgia’s location at the crossroads of north-south and east-west travel helps move people and products quickly and efficiently via air, road, railway and sea to global markets, helping businesses save time and money.
Learn more about logistics and transportation in Georgia. (PDF)
Logistics services providers and transportation companies in Georgia will:
- Expedite delivery to domestic markets by extensive rail systems and access to four major U.S. interstate highways.
- Connect with customers around the world through flights from the world’s busiest and most efficient passenger airport.
- Export goods to 209 countries and territories across the globe via deep-water sea ports in Savannah and Brunswick.
- Develop new business, tap into intellectual capital and access technology research through the Center of Innovation for Logistics.
- Maintain a competitive workforce through Georgia’s various academic programs and customized training needs.
- Leverage nine general purpose Foreign Trade Zones across the state to reduce delays, and in some cases, eliminate tariffs on imported items.
Explore Georgia’s available buildings, sites and business and demographic data.