Businesses headquartered in Georgia – including 17 Fortune® 500 headquarters and 30 Fortune® 1000 companies – can lower production costs, grow their skilled workforce, optimize access to the world’s top business markets, and improve their bottom line.
Georgia is home to
500 headquarters. LEARN MORE
1000 firms are also headquartered in Georgia.
Businesses with headquarters in Georgia can:
- Mitigate business risk with Georgia’s AAA bond rating.
- Expedite the commercialization of innovations with the Georgia Centers of Innovation.
- Achieve competitive advantages in workforce, logistics and innovation with access to an advanced transportation and logistics infrastructure, a quality lifestyle, a low cost of living, and a world-class education system.
- Capitalize on a global-minded business culture.
- Significantly lower their tax burden.
Explore Georgia’s available buildings, sites and business and demographic data.